Due to an increase in costs to the Village for disposal of limbs and brush, effective January 1, 2023, there will be a $25 user fee for each pickup location. This fee MUST be paid at least one (1) week prior to the day of pickup. Pre-addressed envelopes are available at Village Hall. Payment must be made at Village Hall (by mail or drop-off in person or the outdoor drop box). Payments must note the address of the pickup location. All other restrictions still apply (see below).
The Village of Maryville has a limb removal program for Maryville residents. Below are the guidelines established for assisting residents with brush and limb cleanup:
- If someone other than the property owner trims the trees then the limbs / brush must be disposed of by them. We will not pick up limbs or brush that was cut by a hired company or individual. We will not pick up yard waste bags.
- Brush and limbs are limited to pieces no larger than 10 inches in diameter and must be manageable by one man.
- The brush pile must fit into an area 4 feet x 8 feet and will be picked up once a month per address.
- Brush and limb collections will be the first consecutive Monday and Tuesday of each month unless a holiday falls on the Monday. or Tuesday, in that case, pick up will be the following week (Monday and Tuesday).
- Please note, this is for small brush and limbs only. NOT for the removal of an entire downed tree.
- Residents will need to place all brush and limbs within ten feet of the curb (debris is prohibited from being placed on sidewalks or streets).
- Residents must make an appointment, and pay the $25 pickup fee, prior to the collection days and note the address needing to be picked up. Call 618-345-7028 ext. 2321 to schedule your pickup. Please note, you will not be placed on the pickup schedule until the fee is paid.